Senior-Level Financial Experts Who Make Sense of Complex Data
CFO Consulting Partners is built on a promise to you.
Our financial management consulting firm is a team of former CFOs, controllers and Big Four alumni who leverage time-tested methodologies that have performed well for decades. Our group’s years of combined C-suite experience across multiple financial niches deliver fast, superior results that you can trust.
We empower you to confidently make bold decisions to implement companywide strategic shifts, including growing and selling your business to maximize your value.
We offer innovative accounting solutions, financial process improvements, data insight and impart expert guidance on how to safely grow, manage and protect the value of your company.
Our CFO Services
We help our clients maximize their resources, increase revenue and profitability, improve
ROI, carve out the business for divestiture or prepare for an exit or acquisition.
M&A / Liquidity Event
- Buy and sell-side due diligence, including Quality of Earnings (Q of E) reviews
- Business plans to raise capital
- IPO readiness
- Post-merger integration
- Reverse merger and SPAC accounting
- Quality control reviews of financial reporting including GAAP, IFRS and SEC reports: 10-Qs, 10-Ks
- Evaluation upgrade and implementation of internal controls for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and FDICIA
- Audit readiness and accounting policies
- Implement new accounting systems
- Business process Improvement
- Assessment of the accounting function
- Organizational studies of finance function
- Establish/build accounting functions
- Mentor CFOs and Controllers
- Support the CEO
- Connect with a strong network of professionals in other disciplines
- Accurate numbers before the auditor arrives
- Prepare GAAP financial statements
- Strengthen internal controls
- Accounting implementation
- Draft reports
- SEC services
- Quality control
Accounting & Finance Outsourcing
- Cash flow management
- Performance tracking
- Financial planning & analysis (FP&A)
- Budgeting, forecasting & expense control
- Entrepreneurial leadership
Turnaround & Restructuring Advisory
- Turnaround & restructuring
- Liquidity and cash flow analysis
- Working & debt capital advisory
- Bankruptcy reporting and consulting
- Crisis and reputation management
- Operational efficiency improvements
Our proven strategies for process improvement, risk mitigation and systems
implementation create value for our clients across multiple industries.
Profit From Our
In The News
Our financial management team of former Big Four experts with Fortune
500 experience makes data talk—and industry reporters listen.
XPX Tri-State Summit March 16: ‘Soft Landing’ Amid Turmoil in..READ MORE
Allan Tepper Presents ‘M&A Deal Killers’ Jan. 26READ MORE
AM&AA Hosts 2023 Economic Outlook on Jan. 19READ MORE