Don’t Leave It Up to Chance
Navigate Audits with Expert CFO Support
Our team of former CFOs and controllers have been there. We know the worry, scrutiny and uncertainty that comes with an audit.
Every statement will be examined and reexamined, and your C-level executives need undisputable numbers and organized documentation for a smoother, more efficient audit process.
They need us.
Our financial management firm has experience in helping companies get audit ready and prevent costly audit problems before they occur.
Ensure Your I’s are Dotted and T’s Are Crossed
Our pre-audit readiness services do what few others can: We offer public and private C-level executives and audit committees the accurate numbers they need before the auditor arrives.
Regardless of your industry or your company size, our financial management firm will get your work papers and GAAP financial statements—including notes—together, aligned and cross-referenced fast for review by independent auditors.
We also strengthen internal controls over financial reporting and provide accounting implementation in revenue recognition, lease accounting and IFRS reporting.
SEC and Audit Readiness Services
- Prepare a complete set of GAAP financial statements, including notes and, if applicable, the MD&A section.
- Research GAAP and disclosure issues.
- Draft various reports, including 10-Ks, 10-Qs, registration statements and proxy reports.
- Provide support related to SEC comment letters.
- Restate financial statements for prior period errors.
- Assist with preparing delinquent SEC filings.
- Assure a high level of quality control, as another partner reviews all engagements.
Get Ready for Tomorrow’s Audit Today
Minimize your uncertainty about an upcoming audit—and do it cost-effectively. Our financial management firm uses an assortment of specialized services and tactics proven to make your audit a smoother, winning experience for all.