We support most types of businesses. However, we particularly focus on the following industries. And we support these businesses anywhere in the world.
- This is our largest practice area, and many team members have CFO/Controller experience in this vertical. We have provided interim CFO and project services to a broad range of financial institutions.
- Financial Institutions clients include community banks, credit unions, mortgage banks, broker dealers, insurance companies, investment advisors, money managers, hedge funds, money transfer companies, and private equity funds.
Private equity portfolio companies
- We provide CFO-level services, many times as the interim CFO, to portfolio companies of private equity firms.
- We support portfolio companies in a broad range of industries, including technology, manufacturing/distribution, consumer products, business services, transportation/logistic companies and healthcare.
- Our services are geared to improving shareholder value by helping its senior management focus on the key financial drivers of the business; and by enhancing the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of information. We do this by imbedding ourselves in the business, either as an Interim CFO or as a close business partner of the CEO.
- During a sale process, we deal directly and confidently with the buyer’s due diligence team; we review and gather key contracts, prepare forecasts, analyze profitability, and create organized and documented workpapers.
- Among our Private Equity team are former CFOs, many of whom were CPAs with Big 4 firms. They have significant experience providing small and midsized companies with Interim CFO and other services that may be required by portfolio companies of private equity firms.
- Our Technology team includes former CFOs who have significant experience with IT services firms.
- Technology clients include Internet B-to-B and B-to-C companies, game development, and other technology-focused companies.
- CFO Consulting Partners has special insight into the needs of manufacturing/distribution due to the experience and skills of our people at the CFO and Controllership level.
- Our Manufacturing/distribution team includes former CFOs of small to midsized manufacturers, including consumer product companies, apparel and medical device manufacturers.
- We have supported each of the following businesses with senior-level financial management experience and skills. Besides providing interim CFO services, we have provided this vertical with a number of services, including budgeting, M&A due diligence, and project managing the installation of a new accounting system for a 150 plus person services firm.
- Business services includes public relations, accounting, engineering firms, IT security, technology development, consulting, logistic, construction and other companies where a significant portion of the business is based on providing on a non-product service.
Real estate construction/management
- Real estate construction and management companies are at the core of many of our services.
- Since our formation over ten years ago, we have supported real estate companies across the United States.
- We provide M&A, planning, analysis and reporting, interim strategic CFO and Controllership services, and IT security services.
- Our healthcare practice includes urgent care facilities, medical practices and hospitals, medical devices, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology.
- CFO Consulting Partners has significant experience with nonprofit companies, and the experience and skills of our people let us serve these organizations with extraordinary insight. We bring a for-profit focus on controls and financial reporting to our nonprofit clients.
- Our team includes former CFOs and Controllers who are closely involved with a variety of charities and other non-profit organizations.