CFO Consulting Partners’ pre-audit services helps public and private companies produce workpapers and a full set of GAAP financial statements, including footnotes, for review by its independent auditors. Workpapers are cross-referenced and references are made to supporting documentation. For public companies, CFO Consulting Partners offers SEC report preparation services (i.e., 10-Qs and 10-Ks, including MD&As).
Typically in a Pre-Audit engagement we:
- Prepare or assistance in preparing a full set of GAAP financial statements, including footnotes, and if applicable, the MD&A section
- Research of GAAP and disclosure issues and the application of accounting principles to a company’s facts and circumstances
- For public companies, draft Form 10-Ks, 10-Qs, registration statements and proxy reports
- Provide support related to SEC Comment Letters
- Financial statement restatement
- Assist with preparing delinquent SEC filings
- Assure a high level of quality control
Benefits to include:
- Potential cost savings due to lower staffing needs or lower outside accounting fees
- More available time for CFO and Controllers to focus on internal company needs
- Provision of accounting research. Many accounting firms do not provide this service to their clients due to independence issues
- Development of accounting analyses, such as goodwill impairment, fair value accounting and IFRS reporting
- Resource to answer SEC and auditor comments
Our firm is a team of senior financial executives. We provide a broad range of financial management services to public and private companies. We work for CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, as well as audit committees and boards.
Our mission is to apply our consultants’ considerable collective experience to resolve client issues in a professional and efficient manner.
Further information is available at: www.cfoconsultingpartners.com.