Tri-State XPX Summit:
Business Value Growth
Business Value Transfer
Owner Life and Legacy
- We have developed significant expertise in helping companies achieve their business and accounting & finance goals, including buying and selling businesses, raising capital, strengthening internal controls, improving cash flow management and developing growth plans.
- Clients have benefited from our all-senior-level financial management team who have “been there, done that.” Our people have held CFO or Controller positions in large and small companies, most are CPAs from major firms and have advanced degrees.
- Clients have been aided by our firm-wide team approach to problem solving. Clients have access to the expertise of all of our team members to diagnose and solve problems.
- Clients have prospered from having a boutique firm that moves quickly and has the depth of knowledge and experience to meet their needs.
- Finally, we are proud to say that our clients recognize us as the “go-to” firm for CFO services provided to the community banking industry.
Join the region’s leading deal professionals from ACG Philadelphia and TMA for a night of networking for a great cause!
Enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and a Silent Auction to benefit Bringing Hope Home.
ACG & TMA have raised nearly $50,000 to support organizations in need since 2013!
February 27, 2020 | 6:00 – 8:30 pm
The Lounge @ 1735
1735 Market Street, 5th Floor | Philadelphia
(includes 2 1/2 hours of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres)
The New Jersey chapter is growing and welcoming professional advisors who help business owners plan for a successful exit. As we continue to examine many of the different planning considerations and decisions an owner needs to face, our members participate in this interactive discussion. We welcome your attendance at our next meeting.
Most professional investors say that they would rather invest in a mediocre company with a great management team than a great company with mediocre management. In this session, we will explore the challenges investors and owners face with their management teams. What ways can owners identify the additional management needs of the company? Is the team that in place capable of taking the organization to the next level?
Our discussion will be led by Terry Gallagher of Battalia Winston and focus on when the shareholders of the business realize that the existing management team of the business is not capable of moving the company to an attractive sale prospect, and an outside executive is needed to be brought in to build the company to the point where it can be sold. Terry’s experience will allow him to discuss different situations where the business owner has faced this situation, and how an executive search firm has helped the business owner.
This highly interactive session will allow for participation by attendees in a collaborative format. As an association of experienced advisory professionals for business owners and their companies, we are all focused on delivering the highest level of subject matter expertise to our clients and we would value your expertise and insights.
We invite you to join us for this exciting event and for the entire series this year!
To make it easy to remember, we’ll always meet on the 3rd Wednesday morning of each month through June 2019, so please set up a recurring calendar appointment now so you won’t miss an XPX breakfast!
Terry Gallagher joined Battalia Winston in 1991 and focuses on recruiting CEO’s, Presidents, Division General Managers, CFO’s, CIO’s, Board Directors and all C Suite Executives for Fortune 500 as well as Middle Market Companies and private equity firms as well as Partners, Practice Leaders and Rainmakers for consulting firms. He has consulted for a broad range of industries including: Industrial Products, Insurance/Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, Business Services, Consumer Goods and Healthcare. He served on the Americas Board for the Association of Executive Search Consulting Firms for seven years and the Advisory Committee for the National Association of Corporate Directors New Jersey Chapter. Recognized by Business Week as one of the World’s Most influential executive search professionals, Terry is a thought leader regarding executive recruitment and retention, organizational effectiveness, management development and succession planning.
Ann Bank Parking Garage
41 Bank Street, Morristown, NJ
DeHart Street Parking Garage
14 Maple Ave, Morristown, NJ
Please join us in May! You may find registration information here.
For questions regarding the event, please contact me at email@example.com.
640 Waterworks Dr.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
David DeMuth is on the Event Planning Committee for NACD NJ and this meeting is open to all. The Subject of Disruption Risk should be of interest to Board members, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, General Counsel, etc…
Existing enterprise risk management (ERM) approaches may no longer be sufficient to address risks that are complex, less well-known or highly disruptive to business. And the traditional ERM identification and tracking methodologies may be insufficient to address this new risk environment. You’ll leave this program with practicable tools to help your board-
- Identify and assess risks through a different lens
- Calibrate the effectiveness of your company’s enterprise risk management, tracking and mitigation
- Anticipate new developments as the risk environment continues to evolve
- Capitalize on those risks that can be converted to opportunities
- Improve the quality of engagement and discussion of risk
Speakers include: Maureen Breakiron-Evans, Director of Cognizant Technology Solutions, Ally Financial & Cubic Corporation; Kelly Watson, Global Lead Partner of KPMG; Matthew Espe, Director of WESCO International, Realogy Holdings, Foundation Building Materials, Inc., and Cenveo Corporation and Andrea Bonime-Blance, Founder & CEO of GEC Risk Advisory.
Attendees will receive a copy of The Report of the NACD Blue Ribbon Commission on Adaptive Governance: Board Oversight of Disruptive Risks.
When: April 18th: 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m: Networking, Cocktails, Full Buffet Dinner; 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m:Program & Dessert
Location: The Manor
111 Prospect Avenue
West Orange, NJ 07052
Pricing: Member Price: $75
Non-Member Price: $90
Please join us next week. You may find registration information here.
For questions regarding the event, please contact David DeMuth at firstname.lastname@example.org.