Turnaround and Restructuring Services Managing your business during and after COVID-19
The Turnaround and Restructuring Services group of CFO Consulting Partners can provide its expertise to your crisis management team with a roadmap that can define and identify cashflow and cash management needs. We’ll work with your team to develop agility and improve decision making to address key issues resulting from the Covid-19 crisis. Additionally, our services would include detailed financial planning, an assessment of operations and processes, and assistance in the areas of communications to employees, customers / clients, the board of directors and other key stakeholders.
Our experienced team of senior-level financial professionals can provide independent, objective support to business owners, BODs, CEOs and CFOs on funding, liquidity, tactical execution, and other issues to improve cash flow and financial performance.
Funding and Liquidity
- Evaluate liquidity position
- Prepare cash flow projections: best case, expected case, worse case
- Assess working capital including vendor and customer management
- Evaluate long term financing for potential loan restructuring
- Provide introductions to new sources of financing
- Utilize bankruptcy protection via our legal partners as a last resortTactical Execution: restructure to right size your business
- Streamline business processes and eliminate non value-added work
- Evaluate overhead structure including human capital
- Assess project, product and customer profitability
- Support renegotiations: contracts, vendor agreements, leases, utilities
- Identify and implement cost reduction and margin improvement opportunities
- Develop KPIs and executive dashboards including cash for better decision makingStrategic Assessments
- Budgets, forecasts and 3 to 5 year business plans
- Capacity and facility rationalization, location strategy and operating leverage
- Evaluate information technology platforms and opportunities
- Evaluate competitive environment and opportunities
- Guidance on the strategic positioning of your company via M&A activity.
- Buy-side or sell-side support
- Introduction to private equity, investment banks, venture capital and wealth manager
For more information, please contact David DeMuth email@example.com or Allan Tepper firstname.lastname@example.org, or call David at 609-309-9307 x700