Curated Articles: Insurance Coverage Amidst COVID-19
March 24 , 2020
Amidst the chaos of the COVID-19 outbreak across the United States, it is imperative to understand the insurance coverage issues that arise from a pandemic such as this.
Below are published articles and videos about insurance coverage issues related to COVID-19:
- In an article, titled “Insurance Coverage Issues Related To Coronavirus,” by Christopher Loeber, a partner at Pryor Cashman, Loeber lists three essential steps that should be taken by all corporate policyholders.
- Review and understand your insurance policies.
- Enlist the assistance of insurance professionals.
- Tender claims promptly but pursue coverage patiently.
- In the article titled “Insurance Considerations in Light of COVID-19,” authors, Cecelia Lockner and Carl E. Metzger, partners at Goodwin Procter, discuss insurance-related issues relevant to clients dealing with the outbreak. They highlight the three key issues small businesses need to consider.
- What type of losses might be covered by insurance.
- Claims under insurance policies in the wake of the COVID-19 Outbreak.
- Negotiating and Underwriting Insurance Policies During the COVID-19 Situation.
- In an interview of Finley T. Harckham on Bloomberg, Harckam discusses the role of insurance in a virus fallout. Harckham offers options that businesses should use to ensure against risks like the COVID-19 and the role of insurance in managing virus business interruptions.
CFO Consulting Partners does not endorse any particular publication, direct or indirect. We do assist companies in evaluating its financial management needs and in recommending a best fit. Please feel free to reach out to Allan Tepper, Senior Managing Director, at (646) 650-2028 x701, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Peyton Wille, CFO Consulting Partners