Annual Audit Stress: Are You Really Ready?
It’s that time again.
Your annual audit is a yearly milestone for every Finance Department.
CFOs, chief accountant officers and controllers understand what this time of year means to their organization. Auditors surely get it.
That’s why we have hired those types of professionals with that type of invaluable background – to help your company during a potentially stressful experience.
But just remember, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Yes, you’re going to need unchallengeable numbers to be audit ready.
That’s how we’ve been able to help small and midsized companies—for more than 15 years—across many industries resolve audit headaches. As an added benefit, many experienced lower audit fees due to a more efficient audit.
We also know how to prevent problems with audits in the first place.
Need to get your financial statements together? Got it. Want to engage the auditor BEFORE the audit? No worries. Missing processes that will set you up for a shorter, pain-free audit? Absolutely.
Our Audit Readiness service provides peace of mind to both public and private C-level executives who need accurate numbers. We also can help with strengthening internal controls over financial reporting, as well as providing accounting implementation in “hot” areas as revenue recognition, lease accounting and IFRS reporting.
When it comes to our Audit Readiness service, here are seven ways we can help relieve the stress:
Prepare or assist in preparing a full set of GAAP financial statements, including auditable supporting workpapers
• Research GAAP and disclosure issues and the application of accounting principles to a company’s facts and circumstances
• For public companies, draft Form 10-Ks, 10-Qs, registration statements and proxy reports
• Provide support related to SEC comment letters
• Restate financial statements for prior period errors
• Assist with preparing delinquent SEC filings
• Assure a high level of quality control, as all engagements are reviewed by another partner
Let us help you minimize any uncertainty involving an upcoming audit.
Contact us today!