CFO Consulting Partners Reaches Its 14-Year Milestone
January 30 , 2020
In 2006, David DeMuth and Allan Tepper formed CFO Consulting Partners. We focused on addressing the senior-level accounting and finance needs of companies whose accounting firms could no longer adequately address these needs due to independence issues. Eric Segal joined the partnership in 2009 to extend its capabilities to Financial Services and Insurance. Our firm began by providing fractional CFO services and that continues as a core service today. Over time, we added new capabilities including: M&A buy and sell-side services, private equity services, management and supervision of assurance processes, finance and accounting process improvement, finance transformation, SEC, regulatory and BOD/internal reporting.
Over the years, we built expertise in a broad range of industries, including banking, FinTech and other financial services businesses, business services, manufacturing, healthcare, technology, real estate and nonprofit.
As we reflect on what we have achieved since our inception, some notable accomplishments stand out:
- We have developed significant expertise in helping companies achieve their business and accounting & finance goals, including buying and selling businesses, raising capital, strengthening internal controls, improving cash flow management and developing growth plans.
- Clients have benefited from our all-senior-level financial management team who have “been there, done that.” Our people have held CFO or Controller positions in large and small companies, most are CPAs from major firms and have advanced degrees.
- Clients have been aided by our firm-wide team approach to problem solving. Clients have access to the expertise of all of our team members to diagnose and solve problems.
- Clients have prospered from having a boutique firm that moves quickly and has the depth of knowledge and experience to meet their needs.
- Finally, we are proud to say that our clients recognize us as the “go-to” firm for CFO services provided to the community banking industry.
As we celebrate our 14th year, we want to thank our clients, referral sources, partners and team members. We simply wouldn’t exist without your support.
We look forward to continuing to serve the needs of small and midsized companies, and we are proud of the benefits we offer to our clients.
Allan Tepper, Sr. Managing Director, CFO Consulting Partners
(646) 650-2028 x701
David DeMuth, Sr. Managing Director, CFO Consulting Partners,
Eric Segal, Managing Director, CFO Consulting Partners