Audit Readiness: Choose Reward Over Risk This Year
Are you ready for the audit season?
We advise our clients all the time to profit from our experience by helping them prepare annual financial statements, notes and work papers in advance of an audit. Being prepared for your next audit is part of our sage advice.
With our Audit Readiness service, we can help with this to-do list:
• Prepare or assist in preparing a full set of GAAP financial statements, including auditable supporting work papers.
• Research GAAP and disclosure issues and the application of accounting principles to a company’s facts and circumstances.
• For public companies, draft form 10-Ks, 10-Qs, registration statements and proxy reports.
• Provide support related to SEC comment letters.
• Restate financial statements for prior period errors.
• Assist with preparing delinquent SEC filings.
• Assure a high level of quality control, as all engagements are reviewed by another partner.
Let us help you prepare for your upcoming audit.
Contact us today!