David DeMuth, CPA, and Allan Tepper, CPA, have held senior-financial positions with companies ranging from Fortune 100 to technology startups. In 2006, they formed CFO Consulting Partners LLC with an initial focus on providing part-time and interim CFO services to public and private companies. While these services are still of great value to our clients, the firm has grown and now offers broad-based C-level financial management support. Today we are a consulting firm that provides senior-level financial management services to small and midsized public and private companies.
Why choose CFO Consulting Partners?
We are different from other finance and accounting consulting firms because we are:
- All senior-level financial executives who have “have been there, done that.”
- Team-based: Clients engage the entire firm and we work as a team to provide the best quality service.
- Capable of working on exceptionally complex projects where the end result must be correct and delivered on time.
- We serve clients across the United States in a wide range of industries, with concentrations in banking/financial institutions, private equity portfolio companies, manufacturing/distribution, business services, real estate/construction, and nonprofit.
How we provide quality services
- Our consultants work for exclusively for us. Almost all hold CPAs and/or MBAs, and most have been CFOs. We work as a team, not as individuals, and clients benefit from the experience of every member of our firm to solve complex issues.
- We listen to our clients and the senior-level experience of our staff allows for an unmatched understanding of a clients’ goals, needs, and challenges; we then construct custom solutions to fit their individual needs, focused on providing the highest value at a competitive cost.
Our Specialties Include:
- C-level financial management support
– Supporting the CFO with senior-level projects
– Supporting the CEO with interim and part-time CFO and Controllership service
- Merger & Acquisition due diligence, both buy and sell-side
- Post-merger integration
- Pre-audit services (i.e., production of audit-ready financials)
- SEC reporting outsourcing (review and production of 10-Qs and 10-Ks)
- Insurance company rating agency advisory
- Project management for the implementation of accounting systems
- Financial process improvement and business analysis
- Implementation of best practices for accounting and finance functions
- Developing start-up accounting functions